Sunday, November 22, 2009

A visit to an old friend named Carmen

About five days ago I went to my friend Carmen's house. Her friends April and Emmalys were also there (they are friends of mine too). Carmen and April went to school with me from grade one until five. We have recently connected through mutual friends, and I am so joyful to have them back in my life. While at her house we all played a game of angel cards. They are pretty much like taro cards in that fortune telling way, although there are no bad cards in the deck. Only brilliant and positive ones. After we drank hot apple cider that Carmen's mother made, while playing a game of True Colours. We then moved over to the couch and curled up in blankets and painted our nails while watching Moulin Rouge.  The next day Emmalys went out to an appointment and April went to lunch with her boyfriend. This left Carmen and I in utter bore, but we got around it as I introduced Carmen to the world of dailyboothing. Below are our pictures from our day together, clearing showing how bored we were...  

Here we were pretending that we were naked by wiggling the staps of our shirts out of sight.


Here, I almost died because I was so bored, but then an idea sparked in my mind! Lets take pictures with sugar all over our lips! Haha. What a brilliant idea that was. I pretty much just look like i have utterly chapped lips. 


Here i am after loading on the makeup for my attempt at getting a cool shot of my eye. Note: This is difficult with webcam!

All glam-ed up and ready to shoot our last minute music video with an hour left until my dad would come to retrieve me! We used the song "Bitch" by the Plasicines. .. I hope I spelt that right. And below is a picture from earlier in the morning when we made pancakes. yum!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sugar on the lips idea. Thats something I would do:P

    ReplyDelete

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from kendraamy. Make your own badge here.