Monday, September 21, 2009

The Ultimate Dilemma


So, right now I am at my Dad's house.. and he just has plain old cable tv. This is an issue because every Monday night I watch Gossip Girl, Wednesday is The Beautiful Life, and Thursday, the most important of all, The Vampire Diaries. So the dilemma of the matter is that he does not have the CW channel. The channel of life!! So.. right about now i should be watching Gossip Girl, but rather I am here pouting. I do not know what I am going to do!! I will stop watching The Beautiful Life, if I must, but how in the heck will I find a way to watch Gossip Gilr!? I cant find season 3 anywhere online!! I have looked everywhere online and its so difficult to locate a site that will have the shows newest episodes. I did however find a site that had The Vampire Diaries.

This is the link: http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/77442.html

Until I find a way to watch GG though... you will find me here. Pouting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from kendraamy. Make your own badge here.