Sunday, August 30, 2009

SSS: Stephanie




TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
I am sixteen years old, and am growing up in hawaii. I love fashion, lookbook, and shopping. That's pretty much what my life revolves around, one day I hope to go into fashion, maybe working at a magazine and modeling as a hobby but for now im just a girl in high school.

WHAT DOES 'STYLE' MEAN TO YOU?
Ah, this is the most difficult question! I suppose it means how you want other to percieve you, without uttering a single world how others will judge you. And style doesn't only have to nessesarily be clothes, its everything from accessories, to your car, to how you walk, and act.
WHERE DO YOU GAIN YOUR STYLE INSPIRATION?
Ah, their are so many people! It would be so many style icons from Taylor Momson to Rachel Bilson to my best friend's jasmyn and tasia.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING IN YOUR CLOSET?
Probably as of now my new black tights, since they can go with anything and instantly make any outfit look a little bit more fashionable.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK? MAGAZINE?
Ah, thats a hard one! My favorite book would have to be shadows, i just read it today, and it's a told must read! i read it for five hours straight ! And as for magazine it would definitely be Glamour !
DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DAY.
It would start being woken up (in newyork) waking up early, and going to a little cafe for breakfast, then do a ton of shopping with my closest friends, we would go everywhere from the little boutique's to the main strip to china town, and after an exhausting day of shopping, my perfect day would be during fashion week, and we would go to fashion shows at night, dinner would be appatizers, and then go clubbing after. what a day that would be...
WHAT IS IN YOUR PURSE?
Ah, all my essentials! In fact, ill spill it all out right now; First is a huge pack of mint gum, and winter fresh tic tac's, my make-up case; which involves Mac black eyeliner, Maybelline mascara, Stilla Lipgloss, Lip stain, green roll on eye shadow, and Burtsbee's chapstick. oh and of course my wallet, and last but not least at least three pairs of sunglasses (my obsession).

IF YOU COULD RAID ANYONES CLOSET, WHOSE WOULD IT BE?
Ahhh, this is impossible! their's so many people!! as much as i would love to say a celebrity I really dont know what their closets are like so I would have to say my friend tasia, she has a whole closet just for her 30+ pairs of shoes, she has 2 closets and four suit cases for clothes, and has baskets full of belts, and tiffany boxes full of jewlery!
VISIT STEPHANIE'S LOOKBOOK PAGE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from kendraamy. Make your own badge here.