Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SSS: Ida




TELL ME A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF.
Well I'm 15 (though I feel older) and I live in the capital of Estonia, Tallinn. I have also lived in Sweden for 5 years of my life and still visit it often, because my sister lives there. Being a straight A student, comes with a good-girl image that I have embraced to some level, but I love dolling up: putting on make up, doing my hair, choosing an outfit and accessories.

WHAT DOES 'STYLE' MEAN TO YOU?
I've always admired people who can answer this 'style' question, because I honestly have no idea. Even the dictionary gives me 15 different definitions! In the sense of fashion, I presume it means that you think about what to wear, which fabrics/colours to mix and take time to choose an outfit.

WHERE DO YOU GAIN YOUR STYLE INSPIRATION?
From my own imaginative head mostly, but my sister, fashion blogs, an occasional foreign magazine and LB help a lot!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING IN YOUR CLOSET?
It always changes, because I'm bound to love the newest things the most, but right now: the beige sweater that I'm wearing on my look Can Think.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK? MAGAZINE?
My favourite book... there are so many! But I adored Jane Eyre, because I read it in Estonian and was really well translated unlike most books. And I have to mention Lolita, because it was so gripping. I don't read a lot of magazines, but I've stumbled upon the Italian Vogue a few times and I found it very inspirational.

DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT DAY
A warm, but not hot day in May when I can sleep in and have time to watch Golden Girls while getting ready to go out. Then meeting a good friend at a cafe in the afternoon to talk about everything and anything. Maybe later, we would meet up with a few more friends so our small group could go for a walk(I'm very social, so my perfect day would have to include many other people), I love walking around 6-10 pm. And then getting home, checking the LB forum and some looks, watching some TV and eating chocolate cake. Before going to sleep, I would wash some clothes by hand, I find it very relaxing to do at 2-3 am. And then off to sleep.

VISIT IDA'S LOOKBOOK PAGE & HER BLOG.
http://lookbook.nu/user/36842-Ida-M
http://eyebrowfreaks.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from kendraamy. Make your own badge here.